Poker Integrity Council
The goal of the Poker Integrity Council (PIC) is to police and preserve the integrity of the poker industry.
Sometimes, online poker cheaters who are caught tend to move on to another platform. To prevent such players from prospering in the poker industry, and to deter future cheating, the PIC has formed an alliance with the support of all the major live poker tours.
Cheaters who have been Industry Blacklisted by the PIC will be barred from participating in any tournaments under the following brands.
The selected Council Members are all highly reputable and knowledgeable members of the poker community.
Andrew Lichtenberger (LuckyChewy)
Seth Davies / Nick Petrangelo
Run It Once / Upswing Poker
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact our friendly support staff who are ready to assist you 24/7.
- Case dismissal
- Account Suspension
- Permanent ban from Natural8
- Permanent Ban from Natural8 and confiscation of funds
- Industry Blacklist: excluded from being able to participate in all major live tours.
How will cases be selected for the council to review?
Suspected cheaters are flagged via Natural8’s internal security monitoring systems as well as player reports. Following an initial review by the Natural8 Security Team, these cases are submitted to the Council for further analysis.
How does the Council work?
Council Members conduct an independent analysis of the relevant hand histories for any cheating activities. Each Council Member submits their vote as to whether any cheating has indeed occurred.
Will Council Members be able to see the names or information of users they’re viewing?
In order to protect the privacy of our user base, as well as to ensure the neutrality of the jurors, all data for analysis will be anonymized and encrypted (e.g. hand id, nicknames, and stakes will be randomized).
What is the scope of the PIC?
PIC Members will review and analyze cases of suspected cheaters or RTA use at high-stakes cash games and high-roller tournaments.
What will happen to those who are caught?
Cases that go before the PIC have a range of possible outcomes. These are as follows:
How is a punishment decided upon?
The final verdict is based on the Majority Vote, and the appropriate penalties will be administered accordingly and can range from Warnings to Industry Blacklist.
What do you mean by Industry Blacklist?
Natural8 and our partners are committed to keeping the game clean. As such, blacklisted users will be unable to participate in major live poker events, such as WSOP, WPT, Triton, APT, APL, PGT, and more.
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this promotion.
- Please note that tournament prize pool guarantees are subject to change and some amounts listed on this website may not be current. Please check the guarantee amounts listed in the tournament lobby of the Natural8 app for up-to-date prize pool information. Tournament prizes are awarded as per Natural8 standard payout procedure.
- Natural8 reserves the right to investigate any players suspected of fraudulent activity, and take any necessary action. In the event of multi-accounting, bonus hunting, or foul play, Natural8 reserves the right to forfeit any prize amounts that have been paid along with any remaining cash balances, without prior notice.
- This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the Natural8 website.
- Natural8 is an advocate of safer gambling. If you feel you might have an online gambling problem, do seek further advice or counseling at www.begambleaware.org